Aging is the constant
reminder that one is getting older. There is no such thing as being young
forever. Although I agree that there is no product that can ever stop someone
from aging I think there are products that can slow down the process. I do not like the way the media influences the
public to buy these expensive products. Aging to me is scaring because time files
by so quickly. Just yesterday I was walking through the halls as a freshman in
high school and now I am in my second semester as a college student.
I do not think there
will ever be enough technology or scientist that can stop someone from aging. This
is the cycle of life. Although there are procedures that can be taken to slower
the over all process that is as far as science can go. I do not think there is
something wrong with wanting to look young. However it is important to get enough sleep,
exercise and eat healthy. Aging is natural but I do not think one should dwell
on something that cannot be prevented. The only thing someone can do is try and
live a life filled with great people and amazing memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment