Thursday, May 7, 2015


Journal Entry # 1

 
Dear Professor,

 
            My name is Stephanie Ulloa and this is my second semester as a freshman at John Jay. The major I’ve elected is International criminal justice. In the future I hope to work with the United Nations. I want to graduate and continue my education by attending graduate school. I want to further my education because my parents have work so hard to ensure my sisters and I have the best opportunities possible. I want to make them proud and prove to myself that I am capable of becoming successful in the future. In order to do this I have to put all my efforts in every class and ask for help when I need it. Writing and reading is a part of everyday life and will be extremely essential in any work field. I know I have a lot to learn and I am excited for this semester.

 

Sincerely,

Stephanie 

 

 Dear classmate,

 
            My name is Stephanie Ulloa. I am Ecuadorian and I have two older sisters. I live in Queens, New York and I work at a driving school as a receptionist.  I do not have my license yet, however I plan on obtaining it before the summer. I have an adorable and fluffy dog-named Max and three goldfish. During my free time I love watching funny and action movies, I’ll watch almost anything accept scary ones.  This is my second semester at John Jay and I really like the school so far. I have declared my major and I am pursing International criminal justice. Most of my professors have been very understanding and helpful. I love the easy and accessible computer lab. I hope you had a great break and let this semester be better than the last.

 

All the best,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment